Proton Plastic Packaging Corporation is established in 1974 and one of the manufacturers of HDPE, LDPE & LLDPE Bags including: Bags on roll, Garbage bags, Shopping bags, T-shirt bags, Sandwich bags, Food bags, Plastic sando bags, Ziplock plastic bags, Self-adhesive bags, Laundry bags, Plastic sheeting for construction and cargoes, Plastic bubbles and Plastic stretched film.
(Clear or Colored Polyethelene Materials)
(Plain or with Print)
Unit 1205 Federal Tower, Dasmariñas Street corner Muelle de Binondo, Manila
+63 (2) 2412255
+63 (2) 2446761
+63 (2) 2446771
+63 (2) 2412093
Plant Address: Cavite Light Industrial Park, Maguyam Cavite City
Email Address: email@example.com
HOW TO RECYCLE OLD PLASTIC BAGS:
1. Take them with you to the grocery store to be reused when bagging your groceries, instead of taking new ones.
2. Keep plastic bags around the house to replace trash can liners in the bathrooms, office and bedrooms.
3. If you have pets, use plastic bags to clean out the litter box or scoop the poop in the yard.
4. Shove them inside of shoes to help keep their shape while air drying.
5. Don't reuse plastic bags that were used to transport meat or poultry. They may contain bacteria that can be harmful.
6. Do not let children play with bags. Store them in a safe place. They can be a choking or suffocation hazard.